Is your smile missing teeth? Need a dental implant dentist in Westfield NJ? Dental implants can improve your smile and change your life. They are small metal posts that integrate with the jawbone to provide a stable base for replacement teeth. Led by Dr. Shruti Shukla, Great Smiles General Dentistry located in New Jersey, NJ offers state-of-the-art dental implants to their patients. Here are 5 reasons to consider dental implants.
1. They can improve your speech. Missing teeth can cause speech problems including mumbled or slurred speech. Dental implants will eliminate speech problems that are caused by missing teeth. Implants will allow you to speak without the worry that your replacement teeth might slip.
2. They can help you chew food. Missing teeth can make eating very difficult. Dental implants function like real teeth. They will improve your ability to chew food and allow you to eat with confidence. With dental implants in place, you will be able to eat your favorite foods with comfort again.
3. They stop jawbone loss. When teeth are missing, the healthy bone deteriorates due to the lack of stimulation provided by the teeth. Dental implants will stimulate your jawbone, like natural tooth roots, preventing the jawbone from deteriorating.
4. They are very durable. You can put an end to dealing with lost teeth or repetitive dental work with implants. Dental implants are very durable. With proper care, implants can even last a lifetime. Studies have reported that the long-term success rate of dental implants is over 95 percent.
5. They are anchored in the bone. Unlike traditional dentures, dental implants are anchored in the jawbone. With implants, there’s no need to remove them to apply adhesives or for nightly cleaning. With implants, you can wake up and go about your day without worrying about your teeth. Consult with our Westfield dentist to find out if implants are right for you.
Ready for a smile makeover? Let us help you get your great smile. If you need dental implants, call Great Smiles General Dentistry in Westfield NJ, at 908-232-6132 today to schedule a consultation. Nothing looks better than a great smile.